Monthly Archives: April 2015
On Sunday, April 26th, the HSVD Community Service Club participated in the March for Babies Walk in Manhattan. We raised $110 for research and support for premature babies. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. Participants included:
- Club advisor Mr. Rau
- Newspaper Club advisor Ms. Siebuhr
- Seniors: Erick Balbuena, Indira Hernandez, Ayannah Salaam, Hazel Sosa, and Melisse Valdez
- Juniors: Karina Alvarez, Illeamarys Mateo, and Angelyn Robles
- Sophomores: Jacinth Richardson, Nicole Rivera, and Dajia Singleton.
- We were also joined by Jacinth’s Mom and Ms. Siebuhr’s brother.
Join us for the AIDS Walk on May 17th. Well done, HSVD!